Stay Heirloom's City Guide for Guests
THE LOCAL Look
be ready to EXPERIENCE
Austin has some of the best music venues; it’s not called the live music capital of the world for nothing! With this list, you’ll have the perfect compilation of live music to listen to.
THE TOP 5 live music sites
THE INSIDE SCOOP
1. Are you a vegetarian who loves barbeque? Austin’s got you covered. The city has lots of BBQ restaurants that offer vegetarian and vegan options.
2. If you’re looking for local, the city is filled with artisans and breweries boasting regional goods and flavors.
3. Catch your breath and cool off at the Deep Eddy; the oldest swimming pool in TX, fed by a hand dug well.
4. Skip the rental car and use ride sharing! Uber is cheap and accessible here.
5. You don’t have to leave the city to survey the scenery. Explore using the network of trails that run through the capital!
6. Stick to the neighborhoods you know
7. If you want a close up look at the city without the walking, try renting one of the scooters scattered around the streets of Austin.
8. There’s going out and then there’s going out. If you’re looking for night life, look no further than West 6th, East 6th, and Rainey Street.