Stay Heirloom's City Guide for Guests
THE LOCAL Look
be ready to EXPERIENCE
savannah's best sites
We talked to a few locals and compiled their favorites into a quick guide for you to follow as you make your way through the city.
THE TOP 5 Brunch spots
THE INSIDE SCOOP
1. No car needed! The city is super walkable, plus it’s the easiest way to sightsee.
2. Go-cups are not only allowed, but encouraged while you’re walking around!
3. Get up close and personal with Savannah’s history! A walking tour is the best way to fully experience the city’s historical district and architecture.
4. Experience the local flavor Saturday mornings at the farmer’s market in Forsyth Park.
5. If the beach is calling your name, make sure to visit Tybee Island during your stay. Explore the shore, the pier, and the lighthouse, just a short distance from Downtown Savannah!
6. Leopold’s Ice Cream is loved by both locals and visitors alike! Stop by for a cone on your way to SCAD.
7. Don’t be fooled by maps, trips around the city might look far but are actually short and easy to walk!
8. Since brunch is such a Savannah staple, make sure to make reservations wherever you can or be prepared to wait in line at some of the more popular spots.